Tourism World, promoting tourism worldwide
Welcome to the official website for Miss Tourism – an international pageant which aims to endorse the beauty of both our contestants and the countries they represent. Our contestants gain entry to the Miss Tourism final by winning their national Miss Tourism contests, and every single entrant is proud to be a ambassador of their country’s tourism industry. We take pride in our status as the world’s premier beauty and tourism pageants.
In 2008 Tourism World Organisation bought the Miss Tourism beauty pageant from the previous owner Mr John Singh. From this moment forward the Tourism World Organisation, based in Great Britain, have worked tirelessly behind the scenes and have made substantial investment to restructure the beauty pageants and organisation.
The new owners with their wealth of experience are committed to a long-term plan for the re-branding of the competitions and to build on the previous success of the pageants. There is an exciting future for Tourism World Organisation and we look forward to introducing Miss Tourism and its new look sister brands to the worldwide stage.
Taking Tourism to the World
The main aim of the Miss Tourism beauty pageant is to promote the tourism and culture of each of the host nations we work with. We strongly believe in the tourism message of each of the countries involved in Miss Tourism and are proud to help these nations attract both domestic and international visitors and investors.
- Tourism World Registered Trademark
- Miss Tourism Registered Trademark
- Miss Tourism World Lebanon Registered Trademark
- Miss Tourism Latin America Registered Trademark
- Miss Tourism Europe Registered Trademark
- Miss Tourism Asia Registered Trademark
- Miss Tourism Africa Registered Trademark
- Tourism Registered Trademark
- Miss Great Britain Registered Trademark
- Miss GB Registered Trademark
- Logo – Registered Trademark